• University of Cumbria
• Garstang Community Academy
• Hambleton Primary Academy
• Highfurlong School
• St Mary’s Catholic College
• Montgomery High School
• Westcliff Primary School an Academy & National Support School
This is an exciting new venture for our cross-phase, cross border partnership.
Teaching School’s Vision
Our moral imperative is to ensure outstanding learning opportunities for all students on the Fylde Coast, in order to enhance life chances. The alliance will narrow the gap in achievement ensuring continuous improvement in standards of attainment. The Fylde Coast Teaching School Alliance is committed to facilitating the highest standards of teaching, learning and assessment in each phase of learning. The Alliance will ensure excellent professional development both for current practitioners and leaders and for future recruits to the profession and aspiring leaders. Through dynamic partnerships, the Alliance will make a significant contribution to raising standards in all associated schools. We embrace change and will seek to challenge complacency, revitalising learning and ensuring success for all; those learning, teaching and leading. At all times we recognise and embrace a learning culture, constantly seeking to improve practice and outcomes in home organisations and across our community.
• To generate and maintain momentum in educational innovation to secure outstanding practice in all phases of learning.
• To develop professional relationships based on Trust, Transparency and High Aspirations.
• To ensure a sustainable educational model by developing teachers and leaders of the future.
‘Partnership to promote excellence in teaching, learning and leadership’.
We have School Direct places available for initial teacher training please email us for further details firstname.lastname@example.org
Any enquires please contact Toni Roethling via email@example.com